RULES & CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- Participate by the rules with a positive attitude. Always do your best.
- Never argue with a coach or official. If an athlete disagrees, you can approach the coach or official during a break or after the training/competition finishes.
- U15yo are not permitted in the North Beach Athletics gym without adult supervision.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or coaches, sledging or ‘put downs’ of other athletes, deliberately distracting or provoking another is not acceptable or permitted behaviours.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all performances. Always encourage others and help out willingly at training sessions and competitions.
- Treat all participants in your sport as you like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Cooperate with coaches, officials and opponents. Without them, there would be no training or competition.
- Participate for you own health, enjoyment, personal growth & development, social interaction and other benefits.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- You maybe required to participate as a role model in a community activity or events organised by North Beach Athletics. Represent your club with pride!
- HAVE FUN, RESPECT & ENJOY!
This is an individual sport, but a team atmosphere and a community foremost. As a community we support each other to achieve the goals of the club and the athletics community. The club comes before the individual and we work together.